The J. F. Hurlbut Company is an aggressive, well-established Manufacturers’ Representative with over 60 years’ experience covering the Rocky Mountain, Southwest, and Intermountain areas. Our Golden, CO office covers Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, our Phoenix office covers Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah. We are longstanding members of MANA.
- We have unmatched knowledge of the local and regional markets, with over 600 active accounts in all market segments: Industrial, MIL-Aero, Medical, Instrumentation, Government, Research, and Academic.
- Our three sales professionals have over one-hundred years of combined technical sales experience and provide maximum effort for all our Principals.
- Our two inside sales support people have over 40 years combined experience.
- Our long and excellent reputation for market penetration, market creation, pipeline management, customer service, and product support makes for high visibility, resulting in increased sales of products. We are dedicated to comprehensive, consistent sales performance – to you, and your customers. We’ve represented many of our Principals for over ten years, and some for over twenty years.
- We have very effective e-marketing, internet Ad-Words, and email advertising programs.
BBS Physics, University of Wisconsin: MBA, University of Denver. Member, ERA. Past President of the Rocky Mountain Chapter ERA; Senior Member, IEEE and ISA. Founded J. F. Hurlbut Company in 1956. Over 60 years’ experience in technical sales, marketing, and management.
Vice President of marketing and Sales, Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative (CPMR)
BS Geology and Mathematics, University of Colorado; former Sales Manager, Exploration Consultants; Member, IEEE; President, Rocky Mountain Chapter ERA. Past Chair of the Rocky Mountain Technology Expo (combined ESA/ISA show).
Operations Manager and Inside Sales
Thirty-five years with the J. F. Hurlbut Company managing operations; inside sales, outside sales support. Order entry, commissions, accounting, payroll, payables and trade show coordinator; manages JFH Distributing, Inc.
Inside Sales Support, Administrative Assistant
Six years with J. F. Hurlbut Company; customer service, quotes, orders, data entry, literature fulfillment, inside sales support. Inventory, shipping and receiving manager for JFH Distributing.
Outside Sales, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada
BS Business, University of Illinois. 25 years technical sales and marketing experience in strategic systems and components. Former Sales & Marketing Director, FEI. Business development and competitive market analysis expert.